Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

Dec 8, 2014


Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't know why I picked this book in the first place. I mean am not a christian and I generally don't tend to pick books on religious faith. But I did because it appeared on someone else's to-read shelf and the book had less than 200 pages and the synopsis sounded interesting. I was curious to know what it was all about.
I don't want to question someone's faith by the name of a review. Other than that, the part where Colton was fighting for his life was really touching and I could feel the pain of the parents. And yes, I really got interested how Akiane and Colton claimed Jesus would look like and went ahead and googled Akiane's painting. That's a really heart-tugging painting.



Add this book to your Goodreads account...
Buy this book from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts