Love's Labor

Feb 8, 2014
Love's Labour
Andy Paula
My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this book at one go and later wondered what kept me glued when the story is such a simple, typical one. It's definitely the author's storytelling skills. The blossoming of love between Sathya and Piali, the way they take it forward and their families stance are realistic and never appear cliched. A couple of conversations between Sathya and Piali are actually cute. I would have loved to read more of their sweet nothings :-) And this novella definitely 'captures the very essence of being South Asian', as Indireads claims itself to be. On the flip side, I felt the book ended a little abrupt.
Add this book to your Goodreads account...
Buy this book from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts