Zeus(Olympians #1)

Jan 22, 2014

Zeus(Olympians #1) by George O'connor
My Rating : 4 out of 5 star

This is my first venture into Greek Mythology and there couldn't have been a better book to start with. Mainly because it is a graphic novel and the size of the book is not intimidating. Though I think it is too concise to contain a story of this proportion. Having read this book, I get a vague idea of greek myth but I can't recollect most names. There is a whole bunch of gods of various sizes and shapes crammed into a single panel! 

But, as I said, this is an excellent starting point. Had I picked up a big regular book, chances are I would have shunned the idea of reading greek mythology any further. But this book, with its recommendations for young readers and adults , has succeeded in convincing me to read more. 
Add this book to your Goodreads account...
Buy this book from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts